Collaborate with other Boy Scouts and Discovery Place Science educators to earn your Electricity Merit Badge.
- Capacity is limited and Scouts must register in advance to participate. Scouts may register for a maximum of two workshops during this weekend program.
- Scouts should gather at 6th St. Admissions to meet their counselor before the workshop.
- Scouts attending morning and afternoon workshops may bring a lunch. Food also will be available for purchase at Curio City Kitchen.
- Parking fee for Discovery Place Science Parking Deck and Museum admission for chaperones or siblings is not included.
- Discovery Place is not able to offer a refund if a Scout is not able to attend. However, if a Scout is not able to attend, he may notify Discovery Place of his situation and either recruit a Scout to take his place or ask Discovery Place to apply his paid fee toward registration for a future merit badge program.
Scouts, before your workshop, print the Electricity Merit Badge requirements. Complete requirements 2, 8 and 9a. Bring your completed home inspection checklist, signed by an adult, and your written results from 8 and 9a to the workshop. Also bring your signed blue card.
Be sure to bring your signed blue card to the workshop!