Ever wonder how to keep young minds engaged during school breaks?
When school is out, education and adventure are in at Discovery Place Science! Investigate, innovate and create with Spring, Summer or Winter Break Camps. Our camp programs offer a variety of themes and activities to get kids fired up about science, technology, engineering and art.
Check back for information about our 2017 camps.
No camps available.
Check back soon.
I've registered. What's next?
Send in the Emergency Medical & Release Form at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. This form is REQUIRED. Your Camper will not be allowed to attend Camp until we have a completed form.
Where do I go? What do I do?
Discovery Place Science Camps take place at the Museum located at 301 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202. We use a carpool drop-off/pick-up system.
- Approach the Museum going south on North Tryon Street. Make sure you're in the right turn lane. Follow the Museum Camp signs and turn right onto 6th Street. Stay in the right lane. Camp staff will safely assist your Camper out of the car.
- The pick-up location is the same as the drop-off location. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to start of Camp.
- All adults must present a photo ID when picking up Campers. Only adults listed on the Emergency Medical & Release Form will be authorized to pick up a Camper.
What should I bring to Camp?
- A nut-free snack and an easy-to-open and close drink bottle.
- Lunch if you're staying for a full-day Camp.
- Wear comfy clothes that say, "Hey, I've found the formula for fun!
Become a Member and save
Museum Members receive unlimited Museum admission, discounts on Summer Camps and exclusive invitations to Member events